“Health is the crown on the well person’s head that only the ill person can see.”-Robin Sharma
Latest monthly blood-work shows my CA level (Cancer Antigen marker) has gone down to 6.0, the lowest it has been in over a year! I’m up for my 6 month mammogram in September (high risk for Breast Cancer).
Ten things I’m grateful for:
- Travel-California, Oregon, Washington, and Mexico. Saw great friends, ate great food, drank delicious wine and Mexican-made margaritas
- Friends-all of you who have been there by my side during this 5 year journey
- Fight club-this rock solid group of supporters
- Family-the whole crew! Most especially my husband and children. You have seen the good, bad, and ugly of cancer.
- Faith-the many prayers from all over the world!
- My Bullet Journal– a place to track all of my healthy habits-I’m now two years without eating red meat
- #midpacific Five years ago on August 6, 2012, I had just started work and three days later was diagnosed with Stage 3C Ovarian Cancer. My school supported me through it all-the surgeries, the chemotherapy, the radiation, and recovery!
- IB Coordinator position and USAFA liaison
- Walking partners!
I’m so excited for what is yet to come!