1. What’s the geographic center of the US?
2. If I tunnel through the earth, where would I be?
3. Side effects from 13 radiation treatments?
4. Time to travel to UH from Aloha stadium in traffic?
5. Who said, “Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied”?
6. Who sings the lyrics, “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end”?
Today marks crossing the halfway point of radiation! Side effects are mostly mild nausea and fatigue. When radiation ends, chemo begins. This patient is less than patient. Still have side effects from the surgical incision that keep cropping up. My fascia is not cooperating the healing process. Evidently, it has never had me as a teacher before. “Fasten your seat belts, it’s going to be a bumpy night.”
1. Lebanon, KS
2. check the map tunneling tool
3. nausea and fatigue
4. 45 minutes on average
5. Pearl S. Buck
6. Closing Time by Semisonic
6 thoughts on “Halfway There-Radiation pt. 2”
Halfway huh? Just think that tomorrow you will be closer to the end than to the start!
LikeLiked by 1 person
The personification of grace!!!
If your name wasn’t Kymbal, it would surely be “Amazing Grace.” I learn something every time I read what you write or listen to what you say. You are “grace under fire” personified!
Looved reading this thank you